- A 3-hour bridal portrait session may be taken inside the Museum on Tuesday’s between 9:00 – 5:00 PM.
- Fees are to be paid prior to the scheduled appointment. Portrait fee is $300 or complimentary with Contemporary Wing rental or River Terrace rental.
- Portraits may be taken on the Mansion staircase, in the Lobby, on the Lobby staircase, on the outside terraces, or in front of the Mansion. Please plan for the areas you would like to use.
- Appointments for the portraits need to be made at least four weeks in advance to ensure the availability of staff to assist you. Please call to schedule your appointment.
- Photos may not be taken in any of the galleries, and all photo equipment must remain closed while walking through the galleries. No food or drink is allowed in the Museum while taking pictures.
- Photos may only be taken by a professional photographer, and we ask that only the photographer, bride, and one other person be in attendance. A Hunter Museum staff member will be with you during the appointment.
- Please help us care for our facility and the artwork by never moving any object (such as artwork, furniture, or pedestals), and not placing anything on the gallery furniture.
- Flash photography is not permitted in the Mansion.
Ashley Blair Photography (left), Katie Daisy Photography (right)
Katie Daisy Photography (left), Ivey Photography (right)
Rich Smith Photography (left), Our Ampersand Photography (center), Our Ampersand Photography (right)
Jessica Gann Photography (left, right)